Hello New Blog!

Well I've decided to bite the bullet and properly start blogging and become a blogger.
Before I got all serious with my site www.glutenfreestudentcookbook.com I would pretty much write about anything, from playing zombie boardgames to day trips to York with my mum. Then it hit me, I should really separate the two. I should have my site purely dedicated to all my student friendly gluten free recipes and have a blog dedicated to all things that I feel like blogging about. It won't necessarily be about gluten free food,  but anything that tickles my fancy and want to blog about! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

About Me

My photo
This is my personal blog about things I like, things I hate, things that amuse me, things that I'm doing and basically everything in between. For student friendly gluten free recipes please check my site at www.glutenfreestudentcookbook.co.uk
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Free Counters

About